Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bible Study 3-21-13

This was a pretty meaty lesson. Having filled in as a substitute camera person, I was not as coherent as I wish I could have been. This lesson spoke of time lines....when was Jesus born, when did He die, and exactly just who was He? Daddy brought up a point that I had never thought of before. Most of the disciples referred to Him as Lord; Son of God, the Christ, etc. Judas Iscariot, however, simply referred to Him as Rabbi, 'Teacher". That had never dawned on me before. Did Judas ever refer to Jesus as who He was? Messiah? Lord? God incarnate? Did Judas ever have faith? "Without faith, it is impossible to please God." This probably wasn't supposed to be the main idea, but it is something that struck a chord with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment